Crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash!

I started up DVD Media Player, it did its' little wait thing (while checking the key, no doubt), and then crashed. It displayed (for about 0.25 seconds) a little message box, showing things like my OS. I tried again, and again it came up, and then immediately crashed, but with no message box that I could see.

I am running DVDFab as well, burning a DVD. I am wondering if maybe Media Player is not happy that Fab is controlling (and burning) a disk? Still, there are more graceful ways of handling this than locking up and crashing.

While that's true, I'm not sure it is wise to use two programs that use the same I/O while burning a disc. Check that disc carefully when it comes out of the optical drive. Hopefully the way Player responds to this can be improved.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

1. Please click Settings button, then click "General -> Save log to".

2. In the opened Explorer window, please check if there is xbmc_crashlog-*.dmp files.

3. Please post the one with the correct time when you got crash problem.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
      X