Wrong version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong version

When i bought the media player, i picked the mac version. I did not see the mac description and now i cannot activate my pc version.
    Help

Please contact with us at http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm, choose "Purchase problems".
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Wrong version 2

I have sent several messages but no response, please help

Comment

Still no response after several messages

Please help me fix this problem

Comment

Originally posted by xav View Post
          I have sent several messages but no response, please help
          Hi xav
          Please understand that Fab is located in China and I am sure that you will receive some form of response when they get online.

Thank You
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi xav,

First of all, we feel sorry for any delay in feeding back, but, as you might realize, we are in different time zones. We have responded your email, please check it out; if you fail to receive our responds, please email me at mona@dvdfab.com, we will help you correct the problem ASAP. Any questions please don't hesitate to contact.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

Have some patience, at the time you were posting repeatedly it was 2AM in Beijing!

Sheesh!

Please help me fix this problem
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sheesh. Not quite, i sent my first email regading the situation at 4:30 p.m.

Secondly, i when i finally received a response, i folllowed the directions closely and paid for another version but have not received the promised refund for the first purchase. Sheesh

Comment

Sheesh. Not quite, i sent my first email regading the situation at 4:30 p.m.

Secondly, i when i finally received a response, i folllowed the directions closely and paid for another version but have not received the promised refund for the first purchase. Sheesh
                  Hi xav
                  Please do not be sarcastic to moderators or anyone on this forum, it's against forum rules and will only get you banned.
                  Thanks
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by cbr929 View Post
                    hi xav
                    please do not be sarcastic to moderators or anyone on this forum, it's against forum rules and will only get you banned.
                    Thanks
                    cbr929
                    i will not be returing to this forum after this is finished. Sarcasm, sheesh, i was responding to the flippant responses you people served up. I realize $49 is insignificant yet i am determined to pursue this wherever it leads.

Cheers

Comment

i will not be returing to this forum after this is finished. Sarcasm, sheesh, i was responding to the flippant responses you people served up. I realize $49 is insignificant yet i am determined to pursue this wherever it leads.

Cheers
                      Hi xav
                      I have been nothing but nice to you.
                      You have 3 days off from this forum, keep checking your email for your refund or response from a Fab team member.

If you decide to come back have a little more respect or next time it will be permanent.
                      CBR929

Comment

Working...
                      X