Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integration with Media Centre?

Hi!
    I'm trying this new player and finding it very interesting. I does really has something more than other BD player and the program size and resources required are less than other players on the market.

One flaw I've noted is that it does not integrate with Windows Media Centre. I think it would be useful to have this feature as it will allow to start the player for BD while the WMC is on and also you could use a remote to control the BD (not it's only possible with mouse/keyboard).

Thanks!

Agree

That is the one feature I'm waiting for in order to purchase it.

Comment

Yes, same for me, need 3D playback and possibly publish command line options or other way to configure the launch setup.. i.e.: Configure to allow full screen as a default.. and close when the stop button is pressed.. As a side note; this is really the XBMC player in disguise, so in theory, we maybe able to modify the configuration settings using advice from the XBMC forum..

Comment

Originally posted by Ronvp View Post
        Yes, same for me, need 3D playback and possibly publish command line options or other way to configure the launch setup.. i.e.: Configure to allow full screen as a default.. and close when the stop button is pressed.. As a side note; this is really the XBMC player in disguise, so in theory, we maybe able to modify the configuration settings using advice from the XBMC forum..
        It's more than a skin, so I doubt it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          It's more than a skin, so I doubt it.
          Yes, but it does seem to use the configuration (XML) files from XBMC, so possibly there is some wat to alter the way it behaves.. for me the first thing is launch from Media Center (Media Browser), so we need command line switches or other way to tell it to go to Full screen and exit when stop or back button is pressed.. Then, need 3D option..

Comment

Working...
          X