Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot play an ISO disc in full navigation mode

Hello,
    i'm a registerated user of DVD Fab Media Player but with the current version 1.2.0.7 (win) i cannot play an ISO bly-ray disc in "full navigation mode". Each try i do to play the ISO i receive the following message:

Your trial period has run out you cannot use the registerated feature. Please buy this software.

IF i open the ISO in "Quick and simple mode" everything works well, like it should, with my registeration info. AND i can play everything well without errors.

I already uninstalled the software, deleted the folder, installed again, made the login into my member account, installed again the player, but still i get the same errror...

Need help...

Best regards,
    hr_muadib.

Please go to Setting>About page and check the license term info is correct or not

Comment

License term is empty ....

Hello,
      the license term is empty, i think it should show probably some info regarding the date of my license OR if it's enable or disable. But it's empty. Maybe that is the cause for the problem.

How can i "force" it to re-register it based or my current registration period, still valid till 2013?!

Best regards,
      hr_muadib

Comment

Please post HS_internal.log file in "My Documents\DVDFabPlayer" folder, thanks.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by hr_muadib View Post
          Hello,
          the license term is empty, i think it should show probably some info regarding the date of my license OR if it's enable or disable. But it's empty. Maybe that is the cause for the problem.

How can i "force" it to re-register it based or my current registration period, still valid till 2013?!

Best regards,
          hr_muadib
          Same issue here. Blank registration info. very discouraging.

Comment

Hello,

Best regards,
            hr_muadib
            I just actually uninstalled, deleted the DVDFABPLAYER directory, reinstalled and reregistered and it worked fine.

Comment

HS_internal.log file post...

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
              Hello,
              please find attached the log file text.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Krazijoe View Post
                I just actually uninstalled, deleted the DVDFABPLAYER directory, reinstalled and reregistered and it worked fine.
                I've done that... It did not work for me.

Best regards,
                HR_Muadib

Comment

Is there a registered successful tip after registering?

Comment

Registeration option / message absent...

Originally posted by geilee View Post
                    Is there a registered successful tip after registering?
                    I already UN-installed, deleted the folder, rebooted the PC, installed the player again with the latest version and THEN no message regarding the needed info for login into the website and doing the registration from my user profile.

Can anyone help?! PLEASE!

Really frustrating...

Best regards,
                    hr_muadib

Comment

Still cannot register...

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                      Hello,
                      since i already posted everything was asked for do you have any update on my problem reported earlier?

How can i register and put my key again on the DVDFabPlayer in my machine?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
                      hr_muadib

Comment

Hi,hr_muadib,

Your password error in the log file
                        Please make sure you are using the correct user name and password.

The step for registration as follow:

1.launch DVDFab Media Player and wait for it querying server,then click register button(The registration window is the pop-up);
                        2.Enter the correct Email(username) and password,then click "Register" button,please wait,then there is a tip which is "Registration Succeeded" in the registration window.

Please see attachment.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by geilee; 10-31-2012, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by geilee View Post
                          Hi,hr_muadib,

Your password error in the log file
                          Please make sure you are using the correct user name and password.

The step for registration as follow:

1.launch DVDFab Media Player and wait for it querying server,then click register button(The registration window is the pop-up);
                          2.Enter the correct Email(username) and password,then click "Register" button,please wait,then there is a tip which is "Registration Succeeded" in the registration window.

Please see attachment.

Hello,
                          thank you for your answer.

But my problem is precisely that! I launch DVDFab Media Player and no screen appear after that supposed querying of the server!

I already UN-instaled, and installed, and no query to the server was made...
                          I know my user-name AND my password, they are correct.

Best regards,
                          hr_muadib

Comment

DVDFab Media Player ask me to buy my registerated application!

I already UN-installed, deleted the folder, rebooted the PC, installed the player again with the latest version and THEN no message regarding the needed info for login into the website and doing the registration from my user profile.

Can anyone help?! PLEASE!

Really frustrating...

Best regards,
                            hr_muadib
                            At this time i continue with the same problem... Cannot use MY REGISTERATED PROGRAM since it won't let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time now, when i try to see a movie it says that my trial period is over and for that i can no longer register de application (DVDFab Media Player)!
                            It only gives me the option to buy...

I already requested HELP in the forum, i requested HELP on-line (filling the necessary request procedure) and till now, nothing...
                            It's really frustrating, i don't know what else i can do, BUT ipaid for this application.

Best regardsw,
                            hr_muadib

Comment

muadib
                              Please try this (or verify that you have already done it):
                              See if you can log in at the Member Center on the DVDFab website, here: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm . Note that you log in here with an email address, not a username. If you have never created an account in the Member Center, start here: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register&t=per but note that you must register with the email address you used to make the DVDFab purchase. You will also have to respond to a validation email from the server, so if you don't receive it check your spam or junkmail folder. To register Media Player enter the same email and password you use to enter the Member Center. If none of this works correctly, send an email to mona@dvdfab.com. Include a link to this thread in the email.

Make sure your internet connection is online and available when you open and attempt to register Media Player. If the connection is slow or busy, the registration routine may time out.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X