Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using airplay

Hi

I have enabled airplay within the media player but when I try to view on my apple tv nothing is shown? what do I need to do to get it to work?

thanks very much!

Make sure your apple tv and pc are connected in the same network. Click the air play button while playing and find the apple tv icon in the found devices list and then you can see the movie in apple tv through air play. Wish it helps.

Comment

they are on the same wired network airplay is enabled within the media player software but cannot see anything within media player for devices? I have also looked through the apple settings but cannot find anything there either? thanks

Comment

What's your Apple TV version (v2 or v3, firmware version)?

Thanks for your feedback.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi

I have at3, with 5.1 installed and just upgrade to 5.1.1 to test that and both did not work, I have tried both wired connection and using just wifi

thanks very much

Comment

1.Make sure you have installed the Apple Bonjour and Microsoft DirectX while installing DVDFab Media Player. See the pic below;
            2.Make sure Bonjour server is running in background in PC;
            3.Open Airplay in Apple TV in Settings->AirPlay;
            Then you can check the airplay supported devices list in DVDFab Media Player.
            Wish it helps.

Comment

Hi

Thanks I have tried all those steps and it still does not show up on my apple tv, I have checked under services.msc and bonjour is running, any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Hi geordyuk,
                You can use commandline "dns-sd -B _airplay._tcp" to check whether bonjour is working or not.
                Attached Files

Comment

hi i have typed that into the command line and get an entry back that it is running? but still no luck any ideas?

thanks very much

Comment

AirPlay is experimental feature, we will improve it version to version, please wait for our news.
                    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Also, update to v1.0.3.1 if you have not done so already.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi

I have upgraded to the latest version I am using windows 8 pro (64 bit) if that's any help, I do not get any bonjour icon in task tray e.t.c and I have checked the firewall to make sure local traffic is allowed for bonjour

thanks very much!

Comment

Bonjour is running in background,which do not make an icon in task tray. You can find it in Task Manager.
                          Attached Files

Comment

thanks yeh its listed there! itunes allows me to stream to my at3 so bonjour must be working

Comment

Working...
                            X