CApplication: Create Failed - Check Log File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CApplication: Create Failed - Check Log File

I keep getting this error when i try to play a BlueRay disc. When I 1st Installed it , today it worked 100% I did not even reboot and now it is giving me this error see picture below.. at that stage it just closes and wont play the Blueray please let me know how to fix this so i can enjoy my movies.. thank you in advance..
    Attached Files

Rev
    One of the developers will have to check that, it makes no sense to me. What version number do you have installed? Does it work for other discs, i.e. DVDs?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Version #

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Rev
      One of the developers will have to check that, it makes no sense to me. What version number do you have installed? Does it work for other discs, i.e. DVDs?
      It is 1.0.3.1

and it is ALL discs.

Comment

Please check that your internet connection is active and available to Player (not blocked by security software).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

New release 1032 is out. Please try it.

Comment

Hi thereverend,
            Could you post the log file: <my documents>\DVDFabPlayer\player.log, thank you.
            resigned

Comment

Looks your resource files broken. Try to uninstall and install.
              But what did you do before it broken?
              Last edited by Potti; 12-13-2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Hi, I am getting the exact same issue. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled, as well as upgraded over top.

Still can't get past this.

I am thinking it might be that I moved my "My Documents" folder to another drive. I've seen programs have some difficulties.

I seem to remember that things were working fine before the move.

Any way to patch this to allow for a different "My Documents" folder?

Thanks.

M

Comment

Yup, sure enough. I copied the DVDFab Player folder from my current location, on my "D" drive over to the users/computername/Documents and it works fine.

You don't like that the "My Documents" folder moved from the typical location.

M

Comment

Working...
                  X