Lifetime Free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime Free?

Can someone explain what this means. I'm thinking of purchasing this product.

lifetime free playback of Blu-ray & DVD ISO files, folders and other video files?

Give this a read it should answer your questions, take the tutorial.

How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

what?

I'm sorry, but that's where I copied it from!!!!

Does it expire after one year, or is it a lifetime working version...?

I guess I have to call the phone number.

Comment

Taken from the "BUY" site:

NOTE:

1. DVDFab Media Player is an annual subscription based shareware, the prices shown above are for the starting year only;
        2. The $9.99/year renewal fee grants you all the upcoming new features, like 3D playback, and all the major upgrades;
        3. Based on 1 & 2, DVDFab Media Player offers no lifetime option, as compared to those taxing on each major upgrade, our renewal cost is already the lowest;
        4. To continue to use the software after a suspension, the subscription fee for the suspended period is required, e.g. after the beginning year, you did not subscribe for half a year, then you want to subscribe again, in this case, the subscription fee for that half year is required;
        5. For more information, please check our purchase & refund policy.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Note that this applies to disc playback only, it is free forever for playback of DVD and Bluray folders and ISOs, as well as MP4, MKV, AVI etc.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Note that this applies to disc playback only, it is free forever for playback of DVD and Bluray folders and ISOs, as well as MP4, MKV, AVI etc.
            You neglected to mention that Full Navigation of a Bluray ISO/folder IS NOT part of what is free forever, you have to register to get that after the 30 days.

I'm lurking around waiting for 3D blu-ray playback before I pony up any money as it doesn't offer enough over other products when you nix the menu support.

Comment

Working...
            X