Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video crashing and audio gone

I would like to know:
    1-Dvfab Media Player plays 3D bluray iso files?
    2-To change the version 1.0.3.3 to 1.0.3.4, the audio is gone and the video was crashing. Turning to the 1.0.3.3 everything is back to normal. I'm using Win 7 ultimate 64. Could someone give some information?

I can't duplicate any problem you mentioned with v1034 on Win7 Pro with nvidia graphics and Avira security software. Perhaps some other software conflict. Do you use BitDefender?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by ECS2007 View Post
      I would like to know:
      1-Dvfab Media Player plays 3D bluray iso files?
      2-To change the version 1.0.3.3 to 1.0.3.4, the audio is gone and the video was crashing. Turning to the 1.0.3.3 everything is back to normal. I'm using Win 7 ultimate 64. Could someone give some information?
      Hi ECS2007,
      1. Now, DVDFab Media Player for windows can only support to play Blu-ray 3D ISO files in 2D mode. Playing Blu-ray 3D ISO files in 3D mode will be added in the future.
      2. Which mode you were using, "Quick&Simple Mode" or "Full Navigation Mode" ? Were you playing Blu-ray 3D iso file, right? Please use other Blu-ray 3D ISO files to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one. If you were upgrade install, please clean install and try again.

The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide.
      Thank for your understanding! We will try our best to help you.

ning.
      Last edited by Ning; 03-14-2013, 04:05 AM.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I recently upgraded my hard drive an thus reinstalled all software. dvdfab media player originally worked on my system and I have spent days trying to figure out why I can no longer get Dolby digital or dts to work. I can only surmise that the new version of dvdfab media player does not work. can you please send me a down load link for a past version of media player. I don't remember the last version that worked correctly but I think it was version 1.0.3 which was about a month or two old. please send me the down load link. note when ever I select optical/coaxial as audio output the video frame rate goes down almost seems like slow motion and I get no sound. my receiver is able to play digital sound in windows media player. this is so frustrating please help.

Comment

Working...
        X