DVDFab Media Player renewal notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased DVDFab Media Player because I've used DVDFAB for many years and I wanted to support the company. I really didn't need another player. I wasn't aware there would be an annual renewal fee and frankly I just can't justify paying for something that is free with other players. Thanks.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

Thanks for your initial support for DVDFab. I'm not sure what free players you are referring to, but most of them that I have had won't do what this one will. Remember that this one has DVDFab technology at the core and so can't be blacklisted by the studios, or have the ability to play unencrypted BD-Rs removed (nor ever respond to Cinavia). I found I was spending more on Total Media Theater's updates that I had to buy for java and BD+ protections.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

not working

I have a payee copy also. It has not played a Blu-Ray in months. I did a post on this forum and no answer. So what did I pay for . I d/l ed the trial copy of TMT and it played the Blu-Ray disc that DVDFAB could not. So when it comes to renewal time I will have to think real hard about paying for something that does not work. It is Singing In The Rain an old disc. DVDFAB also has not been able to play non Blu-Ray disc lately. It used to play everything then I upgraded or maybe downgraded to Windows 8 . All my problems began. Still TMT and I think DVD 12 Ultra if I d/l the trial will also play Blu-Ray's

Comment

Please do not take over someone else's thread, it is not permitted.

TMT now has Cinavia.
        There will be a new version of DVDFab Media Player out soon, please try it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Thanks for your initial support for DVDFab. I'm not sure what free players you are referring to, but most of them that I have had won't do what this one will. Remember that this one has DVDFab technology at the core and so can't be blacklisted by the studios, or have the ability to play unencrypted BD-Rs removed (nor ever respond to Cinavia). I found I was spending more on Total Media Theater's updates that I had to buy for java and BD+ protections.
          WMP and iTunes players are the 'free' players I'm referring to. I generally watch ripped movies or the ISO using Virtual Clone Drive. I most certainly love DVDFAB but just can't justify an annual renewal fee of the DVDFAB media player. Thanks.

Comment

You can buy lifetime license to avoid renewal issue.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hello fengtao, where is the offer for the lifetime license?

Comment

You are right, atomg.

The website specifically says "No Lifetime Version"
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

There was at one time, I have one that is lifetime and one that expires.

Comment

Sorry, it's my fault, I will check with marketing team again.
                    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi,
                      I
                      would have bought lifetime but was not offered guess i'm stuck with annaul or just not renew it is, gotta think about that!!

apollo13,
                      hagd

Cheaper to buy lifetime

Comment

apollo, that is the Boss who is going to check with Marketing. I think he can get it straight. It does need to have the Lifetime option available, I agree.

Comment

Yeah, I would have probably bought a lifetime version. That's the variety of my other licenses. Please let me know - an e-mail offer to convert would be great.

Comment

Really guys? $9.99 a year renewal, I spill more beer than that!
                            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

Agreed Niner.

I most probably throw out that much Scotch a week left in the bottom of the bottles!!

An old Oz saying "Short arms, long pockets"
                              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                              X