Does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does not work

I was asked to make a new thread as I posted something about Media Player not working in another persons thread. So here is what I have. Media Player v1.0.3.5 and earlier versions. It will not play DVD's or Blu-Rays anymore. It plays in slow motion sound is behind video. When I shut down the Player the keeps playing for a couple of seconds. I thought it might be my system as I am now also haveing trouble with VLC Player. It is not my System. I d/l ed the trail version of TMT and DVD13 Blu-Ray software . They both play everything in real time just fine. I do have a registered paid for DVDFAB Media Player. The Blu-Ray disc I was trying to play was an old Blu-Ray disc of Singing in the Rain. I will test with other non Blu-Ray disc soon. I hope they get this worked out soon as I love DVDFAB products and have been using DVDFAB copy for years.

Thank You

BTW Windows 8

Sorry you have had trouble. A new version of Fab Player with a completely new engine, new GUI, new everything is being tested now, hopefully it will be available soon.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Boii View Post
      I was asked to make a new thread as I posted something about Media Player not working in another persons thread. So here is what I have. Media Player v1.0.3.5 and earlier versions. It will not play DVD's or Blu-Rays anymore. It plays in slow motion sound is behind video. When I shut down the Player the keeps playing for a couple of seconds. I thought it might be my system as I am now also haveing trouble with VLC Player. It is not my System. I d/l ed the trail version of TMT and DVD13 Blu-Ray software . They both play everything in real time just fine. I do have a registered paid for DVDFAB Media Player. The Blu-Ray disc I was trying to play was an old Blu-Ray disc of Singing in the Rain. I will test with other non Blu-Ray disc soon. I hope they get this worked out soon as I love DVDFAB products and have been using DVDFAB copy for years.

Thank You

BTW Windows 8
      Try using ANALOG Audio, NOT HDMI.

that may help YOUR slow Motion Video.

Comment

Slow Frame Rates

Using DVDFab Media Player with HDMI Audio

When switching to HDMI default from SPDIF audio output in Windows playback devices, you may notice a slow down in frame rate in the DVDFab Media Player.

If you’re using an AMD HDMI output, you must select the corresponding option in the media player’s audio options/audio output device. Find the AMD device in the drop down menu.

Works for me!!

Comment

Thanks 1nite, a very helpful post!
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X