2100 beta says unregistered but have good license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2100 beta says unregistered but have good license

I installed the new beta of 2100, but it says it's unregistered. My license is good to 1/21/214. What can I do to register it?

You do not need to register this preview version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hi,
      good you just answered a question i was going to ask tyvm.

apollo13

Comment

Hi gaak,

2100 use new offline key. When official public release will send you a new key.

Hope you like this new release which designed from scratch, it would be appreciated if you will send the advice about this release to us.
        resigned

Comment

Licensing for the 2.x player

So my license for 1.0.3.5 is expiring, if I renew using the email link that was sent to me, if that license method going to work with the 2.x player?

Comment

Yes, you will need to log in at the Member center and download a new key after the renewal. Any unexpired time on the v1.x license will come over to the new key. (The new system for Player v2 will work like the old system for DVDFab v8, i.e. the key must be downloaded and used to register the product).

I am not sure if the new Player keys are downloadable yet, since Player v2 is still Beta. All of the v2.x releases so far say "unregistered" for everyone.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X