Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Issue using window 7

English-DTS-HD MA version 2.1.2.0
    No audio for A Thousand Words(BDMV), Starship Trouper Invasion(BDMV). I am receiving message Unsupported audio format.
    Works using Player 1035 on same machine.

Works using window 8

hi, atomg

which audio output device is your selected ?

Comment

I tried HDMI directly connected to my TV, also tried optical to AV preamp

Comment

I think my friend Ting means which one is selected on the Audio tab in Settings.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals I sent Ting the info.

Comment

Thanks, remember that others may have the same issue and might benefit from the information.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	309569

Comment

I had to read the instructions on posting images.

Comment

You need use WASAPI instead of DirectSound output.
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I get the same results as stated above. I tried the setting you suggested before I opened this thread. I retried the setting and I am still getting no audio with English-DTS-HD MA .

Comment

Working...
                    X