Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Media Player 2 for Mac

Hi,

can you estimate release date of DVDFab Media Player 2 (beta) for Mac?

Thanks in advance

Can you please tell me the length of a piece of string?

As this forum is staffed by volunteers, we are not privy to that sort of commercial information so I suggest that you don't hold your breath waiting for a definitive answer.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

hi,

We are working for this, but not release date now, thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
        hi,

We are working for this, but not release date now, thanks !
        That is good to hear, though I recently received an email informing me it is time to "renew" my license. With no recent activity on the mac side, and no beta releases of the version 2 player, I will not renew my license out of fear of mac abandonment.

I really hope my fears are unfounded and a n OSX Beta is released, otherwise my money is staying in my pockets until there is evidence of continued mac support.

Comment

Originally posted by qz3fwd View Post
          That is good to hear, though I recently received an email informing me it is time to "renew" my license. With no recent activity on the mac side, and no beta releases of the version 2 player, I will not renew my license out of fear of mac abandonment.

I really hope my fears are unfounded and a n OSX Beta is released, otherwise my money is staying in my pockets until there is evidence of continued mac support.
          +1. It's been a long time since we've seen any updates to the current Mac version of DVDFab Media Player (we're still stuck on version 1.0.3.4), and I'm skeptical that we'll see anything new for quite sometime.

Comment

So, any news on updates for DVDfab Media Player for Mac? I feel a little ripped off having paid good money for what appears to now be an unsupported product.

Comment

We are working hardly on the Mac version of DVDFab Media Player 2 now, and we want it to have same quality as the Windows version, please be patient, thanks.
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks for your work and to continue to support Mac

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                  We are working hardly on the Mac version of DVDFab Media Player 2 now, and we want it to have same quality as the Windows version, please be patient, thanks.
                  So, you are not really working on the Mac version?
                  In that case, I will wait on updating my annual subscription to this app until I see a Version 2 for OSX materialize.

Comment

Originally posted by qz3fwd View Post
                    So, you are not really working on the Mac version?
                    In that case, I will wait on updating my annual subscription to this app until I see a Version 2 for OSX materialize.
                    I'm also confused by fengtao's statement. Are you working hard on a new Mac version of the software or hardly working on one? I think he probably meant to say the former.

Comment

They are working hard on it. Further comments from either of you in the tone of your previous ones will be deleted.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We are working on DVDFab Media Player 2 for Mac, please be patient, thanks.
                        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Fengtao, when do you expect to release the newest Mac version?

Comment

Will the mac version support snow leopard and do you anticipate it being out (even in beta) before Christmas?

Happy holidays all.

Comment

Working...
                            X