Upgrade coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade coupon

I am trying to upgrade to version 2+ lifetime from the site for $59.00 but am not afforded a prompt to enter my coupon MPOFF per the e-mail I received, stating that the coupon would be good till the first of September.

Originally posted by Tybarius View Post
    I am trying to upgrade to version 2+ lifetime from the site for $59.00 but am not afforded a prompt to enter my coupon MPOFF per the e-mail I received, stating that the coupon would be good till the first of September.
    Log into your dvdfab member account and select upgrade products on the left once logged in you should then be able to upgrade with your code.

member center: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=login

Comment

40% Off

The sidebar says all renewals get 40% off, which is better than the 30% off mentioned in the email. I renewed just fine, although I did not have the opportunity to enter in any discount codes.

Comment

hi,
        I renewed to lifetime for $59.00 only and not for $99.00
        Thank you for letting me (Us) do so!!!

hagd
        apollo13

Comment

Good move, this is worth every dime, what a great job they did on this , I am extremely happy with this. Great job guys.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

The new media player is worth every penny no cinivia detection and it works great I have TMT6 also but I really like the new Dvdfab media player much better and its a small program installed compared with TMT6.

It also Installs and works on windows 8.1 64 bit preview TMT6 will not.

Thanks Fengtao and Company.

Comment

MPOFF discount coupon is not working anymore

Hello,
              i tried to use this coupon but it no longer works.

From my calendar, here in Europe, we are still on the 25-8-2013, not on the 2-9-2013.

I'm also interested in upgrading to the lifetime license offer discount. I will wait till this offer "returns".

At the moment when i try to use the MPOFF discount coupon i receive the error message saying:

"Fields marked in red must be filled in correctly.
              To continue, please review the entered data."

Best regards,
              hr_muadib

Comment

If you copied and pasted the code, you may have included an invalid blank space. The office will be open in about 12 hours and someone can check it then. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Discount update

Here is the latest:

The MPOFF code is still valid for a 30% discount on either a new purchase OR an upgrade to lifetime. There may have been a website error earlier, but it should be working now. Discount coupon codes are entered on the checkout page, on the lower left. I will attach some screen captures to clarify, it is easy to miss.

Note: If you had a problem with the discount code or website and paid more than US$41.30 for the Lifetime upgrade, send an email to mona(at)dvdfab.com and tell her what happened, and supply your order information and license number and a credit will be applied. Make the subject line of the email MPOFF.

The 40% discount is for DVDFab and varies depending on the quantity being renewed, it does not apply to Media Player, sorry.
                  Attached Files
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I finally saved up enough to buy the lifetime License a great buy with the 30% discount.

The media player is very nice it beats TMT6 with Cinivia detection in the software player.

Comment

Working...
                    X