Blue screen and no audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue screen and no audio

I'm using win 8 and have never seen the blue screen where system reboots. Each time I've started a movie to preview on pc there's no audio, after a couple min. the blue screen pops up and restarts. I have been using media player 1.0 with no problems since the release , but uninstalled after getting v2.1.4.0 as it keep opening up the old version to preview the movie iso. Tried different audio setting under setting and also done a default setting, no audio. Nothing, but blue screen after a few min. I have reinstalled twice to fix problem. Nothing.

Hi Lovett,

very sorry for the blue screen, we will release v2.1.5.0 today which fixs many audio issues, please try that and tell us the result.
    resigned

Comment

Xubin..You just said...please try that and tell us the result...Don't you guys check out your own new programs before you release them?? But make people download to find out the failures you should have found out yourselves in the first place by testing them ??? WELL??
      Last edited by BERT; 08-28-2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Sorry, BERT, i have sent private message to you.
        resigned

Comment

You need to mind your own business and your manners BERT!
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

v2.1.5.0 beta is available: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=22866
            resigned

Comment

Still no audio

The crash problem has not happened any more. Still no audio have tried directsound and wasapi nothing. I know this problem will be fixed, so no worries from me. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by calcu007
                I agree with Bert. It look like they release buggy software without test it first.
                Do you guys seriously believe any software company can test with every OS, peripheral device and system configuration, really?
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

As to the ill-mannered thread hijackers, 007 has been suspended and Bert is not far behind. Follow the rules or suffer the consequences.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Audio is now working

With this last update 2.1.5.6 my audio came on. Thanks a lot

Comment

You are welcome, Lovett.

We are working hard on player2 project. Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.
                      resigned

Comment

Working...
                      X