v2.1.5.1 Version 1 Visualizations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v2.1.5.1 Version 1 Visualizations?

As Version 2 matures, can I expect to see the visualizations feature added.

If so, it would also be nice to make the "disappearing title" action an option. I rather liked having the song title remain visible, instead of disappearing after 5 seconds.

Do you mean: Keep the top bar(as image below) always visible in full screen mode?

Attached Files
    resigned

Comment

Please no.

I think perhaps he means how the path/title are displayed briefly, then fade out,, as in VLC.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Me neither, I don't like it always on but I think the OP is suggesting having a configure option where you can set it.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Fengtao has spoiled all of us that love user choice.

It is not clear to me what the OP was actually requesting, and it seems he was talking about "song titles" (which would probably not be played in full screen mode), not video (which probably would).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

To Xubin & All:

Let me try to refocus this.

With reference to the Version 1 Media Player, when you played a song, the title (file name) appeared in the lower portion of the visible screen for five seconds (only) overlayed on the visualization background that was selected.

For the home theater crowd, this was nice as you could read the title from across the room and still enjoy the moving color display.

I, personally, wouldn't want the title visible in that area during a movie or video clip; but, for audio tracks it's useful with the visualization.

I was able to keep it visible with an "automatic mouse clicking program"; but, I'm sure Xubin could tweak the player and make it optional in a menu.

Comment

Got it, a very good advice, add to to-do list.

Attached Files
              resigned

Comment

Working...
              X