Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitles

Can I shut off the subtitles in V2. I put in a movie and every time the subtitles are up and running. I looked in the settings and I don't see any way to turn it off. Help please. Thanks

Right click in the image while it is playing, then select Subtitles, then Off. This should be default to off, I agree.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Played some DVDs and every time the subs are set to "None" if I don't select anything from the DVDs internal subs/sounds menu.

A normal stand alone DVD player has a function were you set the desired language you want it to be pre set to. In my case Swedish and if there is such a stream on the DVD it defaults to that one and shows/plays it automatically.

So IMHO there should be a setting in DVDFab Player to set it to a default language or as the thread starter wanted - a none option.

In the Scandinavian countries more or less only children movies are dubbed so the subs are desired to see.

Last edited by Gummigutta; 09-06-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X