launch in fullscreen by default?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

launch in fullscreen by default?

I'm using XBMC and a batch file to launch any ISO images I have in my collection.

Only problem is DVDFab media player never launches in fullscreen so I have to get up and press F11 on the keyboard.

DVDFab media player doesn't seem to remember to run in fullscreen after I close it.

Is there a way to make DVDFab media player remember to launch in fullscreen by default?

Hi infuscomus
    Try right clicking DVD Fab media player on your desktop, properties, under "run", click maximized, click apply then OK.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

This partially worked, it was full screen but the player controls were permanently on the screen until I got off the couch and pressed F11, so it's kinda self-defeating.

Is there a way to make the player start in F11 full screen mode all the time.

If there isn't could this be a feature request to add this option in for the next version?

Comment

I thought it had already been added, but I don't see it in Settings. I feel sure Xubin will see this, he checks these threads often.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello all the /fullsceen option was added by xubin, and I am using it with mediabrowser3
          if you go to a dos prompt
          cd C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab Media Player 2\
          FabPlayer.exe /fullscreen
          the player launches full screen
          Last edited by atomg; 09-20-2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Needs to be in the GUI also.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

/fullscreen worked when I put it in my batch file. thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X