Iron Man 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man 3

I was able to use DVDFab to rip the IronMan 3 Blu Ray, but when I tried to play with DVDFab Media Player, the drive just keeps on reading but the screen stays at the TV broadcast and won't let me choose Popup or Main Menu?

Anyone else have the similar problem?

Make sure you have the Settings configured for Menu mode, see the attached screen capture.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

For me, I have to turn *off* menu mode to escape the TV broadcast screen. But then I can only watch the movie, not see the menus.

Comment

have to put in simple mode get it to play, it played till 25 min in. then froze. unable to continue after 25 min in. (dvdfab player 2)
        Tried to changed hardware accelerator to each setting and retried each and the movie still can't play. Can hear the disc bay making noises like it's re-reading the same spot over-and over

Comment

Originally posted by Zori View Post
          I was able to use DVDFab to rip the IronMan 3 Blu Ray, but when I tried to play with DVDFab Media Player, the drive just keeps on reading but the screen stays at the TV broadcast and won't let me choose Popup or Main Menu?
          "The drive"... what drive?

Please confirm. Are you playing the store bought disc or the back-up files you generated?
          I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
          I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Originally posted by mylive View Post
            have to put in simple mode get it to play, it played till 25 min in. then froze. unable to continue after 25 min in. (dvdfab player 2 most recent)
            Tried to changed hardware accelerator to each setting, and retried, with each and the movie still can't play beyond 25 min. Can hear the BD disc bay making noises like it's re-reading the CD in the same spot over-and over
            Seems to be better next day, but still need to be in simple mode rather than menu mode

Comment

Working...
            X