This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Player not free at all

DVDFab say about their Media Player: "Always play DVD & Blu-ray ISO files for free".

But the Media Player is not free, it expires after the 30-day trial.

So, back to VLC media player, MPC, PotPlayer... PowerDVD?

With respect. You should find out what you are talking about before posting!

Only the 'pay-ware' features will be disabled after the 30 day trial. See here:

And more information can be found here: http://www.dvdfab.com/media-player.htm
    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Originally posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
      With respect. You should find out what you are talking about before posting!

Only the 'pay-ware' features will be disabled after the 30 day trial. See here:
      I'm aware of the advertisement. But fact is that it does not open ISOs anymore after the 30 day trial.

Comment

You can play ISO in simple mode, not menu mode, after 30 day trial.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          You can play ISO in simple mode, not menu mode, after 30 day trial.
          Oh, you should promote that, because then DVDFab Media Player is unnecessary, we already have simple mode in freeware players, and regarding the paid version (without 3D), you get Power DVD (with 3D) free with any Blu-ray disc drive, and you'd need a disc drive anyway to make use of DVDFab Media Player.

Comment

If all you are going to do is complain about a free program the thread is closed.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Even for simple mode, DVDFab Media Player has his advantage. For example, for Sony DADC protected disc, there are many fake playlists so user don't know which one to choose. DVDFab Media Player will choose the correct one for user automatically.
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

And it will never, ever respond to the Cinavia infection. Ingrate.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X