Won't play bluray

Only plays dvd's. Tks

Comment

Check your firewall, turn it off for a min and see if it plays blurays
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Expired Will Not Play ISO

Hi,

I have DVDFab Media Player installed on several computers and all the versions are "Expired." However, on most of my computers it will still play the ISOs that I have ripped with DVDFab. But, on one computer in particular, when it expired (last week?) it will no longer play ISOs. I tried disabling my fire wall as suggested above and the issue remains.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Not a huge deal as I have another player, but just curious as the free version is supposed to play ISOs.

Thanks!

Comment

Same problem.
          Media Player say: You are using trial version. To play this Blu-ray disc, you need buy or renew...
          I can play dvd iso file, but no more bd iso file...

On the officicial web page from dvdfab, we can see:

Always play DVD & Blu-ray ISO files and folders for free

What's happend ?

Comment

All
            It may present that message if you have the image mounted on a virtual drive, which is not necessary with Fab Player as it is with some others. Just use "Open Files" to start playing the image.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              All
              It may present that message if you have the image mounted on a virtual drive, which is not necessary with Fab Player as it is with some others. Just use "Open Files" to start playing the image.
              Yeah, That is what I did. However, I figured out the issue.

Go to Settings / Blu-ray. In the Play Mode section select "Simple Mode."

That allows me to play ISOs. If I set it back to "Menu Mode" I get the expired message.

Cheers!

Comment

That is probably as it should be, I think menu mode for BD is part of the paid version. I leave it in Simple mode even on my registered version so that it jumps straight into the movie.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X