Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment with PayPal

Hello

Can anyone tell me why I can't pay with PayPal. I just put some extra money on it for to pay the DVDFab Mediaplayer, Because wit DVDFab it worked well.
    If I can't pay with PayPal I must wait till 22nd december. Because then I get my salary. It's a pity that I must wait so long. Can you for this once through your fingers and accept the PayPal for me. It's a very good programm.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Rene

Rene
    I think the problem is with Avangate, the payment processor. I could not use my cash-funded PayPal for a purchase here last week. I have notified the office staff. You should do that also, using this page: http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

PayPal would be great. I tried in the last months to purchase a couple Fab products but it would not accept my debit card. Just gave up.

Comment

I contacted Mona at dvdfab.com about this and she told me they don't take PayPal. Plain and simple. So I bought a pre-paid Visa card from a company named Greendot for $5.00. They're deal is a bit of a rip off in my opinion, and I highly suggest you buy a card, register it, use it, then cancel it after the sale is finalized. Because if you don't they start charging you by the month to keep using it. However, if you can't get a credit card, and you can afford the monthly fee I suppose that is another story... But I would keep an eye on them. Green Dot Corporation is a little on the greedy side.

There's tons of other cards like this from other companies. But if you're in the US, make sure the one you get is good for international online purchases. I bought one at my bank and it was for the US only. So then I had to buy another one, and ended up paying twice as much in fees as I would have if I had only had to buy one. Therefore raising what I spent for DVDfab by $10.00 instead of $5.00.

Comment

Re: PayPal

Hello

Thanks for your reply. I don't use a Visa-card or that other suggestion it's nothing for me. I don't live in the U.S.A. but in the Netherlands (Europe).
          It's a pity that they don't work with PayPal. I was just looking how I paid for DVDFab, that was with I-Deal. I must wait for to pay with I-Deal tll the end of december but than I get my salary.

Rene

Comment

I am not sure this is a decision that DVDFab made, there was a problem about a year ago with PayPal and some of the other payment agencies. The processors were attacked by lawyers from the movie industry and forced not to accept payments for DVDFab. Perhaps this happened again with PayPal.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              I am not sure this is a decision that DVDFab made, there was a problem about a year ago with PayPal and some of the other payment agencies. The processors were attacked by lawyers from the movie industry and forced not to accept payments for DVDFab. Perhaps this happened again with PayPal.
              Everyone should have bought some Bitcoins when they were 99.00, now they have zoomed to over 1,000 for 1 Bitcoin. Wish I was smart enough to see it.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Rene View Post
                I don't use a Visa-card or that other suggestion it's I don't live in the U.S.A. but in the Netherlands (Europe).
                Well, in that case, why not stop by the Avangate office and see if they will let you pay them in cash?

Avangate
                Prins Hendriklaan 26 II
                1075 BD Amsterdam
                The Netherlands

Comment

Working...
                X