Feature Request - Taskbar Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request - Taskbar Progress

Can I please request that Media Player have Taskbar Progress added. I often watch movies in a Windows rather than Full screen and glancing at the taskbar to see the movie progress would be great - I know the application has a progress indicator but the Taskbar is standard across all applications and makes it easier to glance in a location to see.

Thanks for consideration

That's a very interesting idea. In windowed mode, it would be very helpful.

Comment

I've seen it used on lesser quality players and it works really well, hopefully it will be accepted for inclusion.

Comment

Time elapsed/remaining or % played?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That's a good question, I guess it would be % played - the icon would fill with the green progress overlay in the taskbar. Not sure how Time elapsed/ remaining would differ in the display from % other than remaining would be the opposite of elapsed ?
          Would the % played display the same as the time elapsed?
          - can you elaborate?

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Hi Wolverine1977, How about this one?

Also add a option to enable/disable this feature (by default is enabled).
            Attached Files
            resigned

Comment

Hi xubin +1 from me for this one
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Exactly - Awesome, is there a new beta to play with?
                Love it.

Comment

@Wolverine1977
                  Have send a private message to you which include internal beta URL, plz try it.
                  resigned

Comment

xubin, Sent you a PM - Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by xubin View Post
                      Hi Wolverine1977, How about this one?

Also add a option to enable/disable this feature (by default is enabled).
                      This looks good!

Comment

Working...
                      X