Two Issues Noted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Issues Noted

I just tried to play Disney's Frozen on 2.4.3.0. This would not play under 2.4.1.0. I am happy to report that this time, it did play - though not flawlessly.

First - Disney Fast Play. The buttons on the Disney Fast Play screen still are not selectable. I had to manually select Top Menu from the right-click menu.

Second - For some reason, the title bar stays on top of the player. I haven't seen this mentioned by anyone else, so I am not sure if this is just my PC or not. However, I do know that this was not a problem until 2.4.1.0. I have to auto-hide the title bar to get it to go away. It's an OK solution, but it does leave a little, one-pixel-wide bar of color at the bottom of the screen. Also, after the movie ends, I have to undo the auto-hide function, as I greatly dislike it.

Thanks for the good feedback fisch. I have not even had time to play anything with it yet, but I will watch for the issues you mentioned.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X