Not displaying all media files in directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not displaying all media files in directory

I am trying the free version of Media Player 2.4.3.1 under Win 8. When I click on open files and select a directory full of media files, mkv, flv, wmv etc, nothing is shown.

What am I doing wrong?

Which version are you actually using, your thread prefix says one thing, your text says another. Are you clicking on Open Files? That part of Player is free, it should be fine and it works normally for me with v2.4.3.1.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I‘ve tried on Win8 and Win8.1. It works normally for me.

Did you select "Open movie folder..." option in the "Open file..." list?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Instead of selecting the down arrow and then choosing open movie folder you need to select open files to find them

Comment

I am using 2.4.3.1. Whwn I click on Open Disc File I get the explorer, from which I select the Video directory. This shows all the directories containing videos. When I click on a directory the pane is empty apart from a No Items Match Your Search message.

I don't have a Open Movie Folders under Open Disc File.

I am using the free version. Is that the reason?
          Last edited by salopian; 07-05-2014, 09:12 AM. Reason: Extra information

Comment

Hi,

You should click the Open files... button, not select the option "Open Disc folder..." (The option is for DVD/BD folder source, not the file (mkv,avi...) folder) under “Open files..."

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, I meant Open Files not Open Disc File. Under this I have Open Disc Folder and Open Disc (D. If I select Open Disc Folder I get the directory tree. Selecting a directory produces an empty pane saying No Items Match Your Search.

Comment

Working...
              X