Media Player wont open V 2.4.3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Player wont open V 2.4.3.5

This is a first. It just wont open. ( Windows Version) I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now it wont activate, I changed the compatibility setting to get it to open.
    Last edited by Chameleon; 08-01-2014, 04:49 PM.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Now it wont register correctly, it shows an error upon opening and then only says I have a trial license, this is very aggravating LOL
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chameleon; 08-01-2014, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Now it shows expired with this error
      Attached Files

Comment

Try a fresh download. That error box generally means a corrupt installer.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Try a fresh download. That error box generally means a corrupt installer.
          I'll try. Thanks, but I think something may have happened to my licenses in the member center, they are still there and still active but the downloaded activation file wont enable them.

Comment

The MD5 for a good installer is bf7dea8dba3fbc1612a3460566708211. There will be someone in the office in a few hours if that does not work.

Suggestion: try a "solo" download of the Player 2 key (by unchecking all the other licenses except the one for a single Player 2 license).
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              The MD5 for a good installer is bf7dea8dba3fbc1612a3460566708211. There will be someone in the office in a few hours if that does not work.

Suggestion: try a "solo" download of the Player 2 key (by unchecking all the other licenses except the one for a single Player 2 license).
              Ah ha, I did that already LOL, we think alike.

Comment

Here look the installer is fine
                Attached Files

Comment

The issue is that both of my Media Player licences, which worked just fine are not activating the Pro , the key file and the code only activates the Free version and a 30 day trial of the Pro version, please fix this.

Comment

The same for me.

Comment

Hi Chameleon and chizzle,

Can you please PM me your registered account info? We will check for you and see where the problem is, thanks.

Or you can email me the info, my contact is mona@dvdfab.cn.

Regards,
                      mona

Comment

Thanks Mona.

Comment

Working...
                        X