quality issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quality issues!

Sorry, but the video quality is worst, using DVDfab Media Player PRO.
    I paid for this but the picture quality is with several "boxes" at all that can not be used for reply. The same BluRay disc, the same player, the same Laptop: All other Players like PowerDVD or VLC media player are replaying same discs without any problems at all. What's the problem?
    P.S.: I also found that the audio is not as good as the other players.

I don't notice the same things you report. This is a far more sophisticated player than VLC. Blu-rays look as good on Fab Player as they do on TMT6, so I am not sure what you are seeing. Are there any other symptoms? Have you tried all of the video controls to adjust the picture?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Software or DXVA?

As you wrote, and it sounds, there are several possibilities for video-settings?
      I can find SOFTWARE and DXXVA only, nothing else. No difference.

Do not forget that all other Players we tested, I by myself tried PowerDVD Ultimate and others, usually giving perfect video-quality without these hopping pixel-boxes.
      Very seldom also:
      In the menu there is asked for "Aktivierungscode eingeben" and "auf PRO-Version aktualisieren", thats: "Enter activation code" and "upgrade to PRO-Version". But I already activated and bought the PRO-Version. If this is working as "PRO", such points in the menu usually are disappearing or are hidden. But here they ask again for a "key" and given a webside for downloading a PRO Version. Why is this behaviour found? Not very professional :-)) ?
      P.S.: The worst picture quality we found with the BD "Spion zwischen den Fronten".
      P.P.S.: The error-parts in the picture are looking like "windows/boxes", usually seen with TV if the data-rate is not enough or the signal to low or damaged. These pixel-boxes vary.

Comment

If it is asking you to enter a key, the product was not registered correctly for some reason. But I think this is unrelated to the blocky playback you are experiencing. As you noted, this is a symptom of either improper bitrate for encoding or a restriction of the bitrate during playback. I have used the 2.4.3.6 version only a few times, I will check it further to see if the problem can be duplicated with different content.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I activated several times the PRO version ... :--)
          But you are right:
          It is something with data that is needed to display. The other players got it just-in-time but this player can not use the (same!) data stream correctly.

Comment

Hi,

You can check the register status in License Info...

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I registered with the KEY-SET that is send automatically.
              The mentioned window is empty. Why?

Comment

I attach a screenshot about trial user and register user.
                Please check yours.

Please register again if Player show trial user for you. You can open the key file with notepad and copy the content, and then select "Enter Activate Code" option and paste.
                See the result.

Wilson
                Attached Files
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I just found it!

Uuups, I do not found this before :-(
                  But, as all other products I bought from DVDfab, it looks like your sample with added functions for "lifetime". THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                  X