Problem with DVD Menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with DVD Menus

When I put in a DVD, it auto-plays the movie, which I like (a nice feature). However, when the movie is done, I am left staring at a black screen, with the menu music playing. If I try to go to Top Menu, it starts playing the movie again. If I select Top Menu a second time, it will take me to the menu, which usually will work correctly.

Assume the menu works correctly, and I am looking at the Top Menu. Let's say I select Bonus Features -> Deleted Scenes -> Some deleted scene. It will play the deleted scene, and then go to the black screen, maybe with menu music playing, maybe not. So, even playing an item from the menu, I get the same results - the requested item plays, and then I am left staring at a black screen. This first started in 2.4.3.5.

This has been reproduced as a consistent problem on multiple discs, and is not a problem with just one. This is on DVD's - I have not tested on Blu-Ray.

Thanks for looking into this!

fisch

Please list a few of the titles that do this. I just tried 3 and none of them had this odd behavior. Also, whether you are using original discs or backups.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Titles

Signals - These are original discs.

A few titles. Hmm. Let's see.
      Despicable Me
      Lego Movie
      Clifford the Big Red Dog (does something or other-my kids would know better than me)

Comment

Hi fisch, I have some of the ones you listed and will try them also.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X