how to loop the video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to loop the video

How do you make media player loop the video once and always so I can play a video over and over all day long and also loop once repeat play one more time automatically like in power dvd?

Ok I found the control under (more play list action) this control is very hard to find and should be in the main controls when you right click the mouse and get player controls.When a video is playing you should be able to scroll down to video settings and be able to set the video loop control and be able to be adjusted from their.

Their may be a little bug in the way it is now you have to be playing a video and have the play list open on the right side to see the control at all however this control will not be their if the mouse pointer is not in the picture playing area meaning if the mouse pointer happens to be under the playing video in the video control area or the playlist area the top controls that say (thumbnail, add file, remove, more play list actions) doesn't show up at all the mouse pointer must be in the playing picture area for these settings to show up making these settings very hard to find.I will note this in suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by lupe View Post
      ......................Their may be a little bug in the way it is now you have to be playing a video and have the play list open on the right side to see the control at all ................
      A right click produces a context menu, so actions that are contextual with the current task (playback) are located there. I guess you may want to pre-set a video to loop before playback begins.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When you mouse over the red square in my screen shot the button lights up (more play list action) clicking on it is the only way for the pull down to show with the choice loop the video.

The mouse pointer must be in the area where the picture plays to even see the choices next to the red square in my screen shot.

Every other media player has this control in a easy spot to find this is what I am saying you can't right click or left click and get to them using regular controls you must have a video playing and have the play list open.As you say you can set the setting to loop video ahead of time and leave it that way but it's very hard to find that's my point.If the mouse isn't pointed at the playing picture the more play list action doesn't even show up.The volume control on the mouse wheel is a great idea i love it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X