Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resume function doesn't work for me

Hi,

When I tick "Remember the last playback position" checkbox it doesn't work i don't get this resume function. Is it normal?

I encounter another problem when I setup a video with language parameters (e.g. french) this setup is not memorized.

Effectively, when I stop playing and when I restart it later as I said previously resume function doesn't work but language setup, for example, is not memorized (language returns to original, mostly English).

Whether the "last position" function works or not depends on the disc authoring. It works for many but not all.

Subtitle and audio settings are not remembered since they would likely be different for the next disc you play. None of my other software players do this either.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

many thanks for your answer.

Concerning audio settings that are not remembered I mean that they are not memorized for the same bluray. When I stop playing and restart paying later I have to re-enter language audio settings for example.

For example JRiver media center makes that.

I understand that language settings are not remembered when I change of bluray or DVD.

Comment

Hi Dom40

I will send the QA Team a link to this thread, they can ask the devs to check the audio language problem.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks a lot signals.

Comment

Concerning audio settings that are not remembered I mean that they are not memorized for the same bluray. When I stop playing and restart paying later I have to re-enter language audio settings for example.
            The default playback audio is acroding the system setting. There is a settings in Common setting -> Subtitle.
            It's a new feature request.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              The default playback audio is acroding the system setting. There is a settings in Common setting -> Subtitle.
              It's a new feature request.

Wilson
              Many thanks for your answer Wang.

If I understand correctly, on my computer with Windows 8.1 64 bits which default language is French audio must be in French by default but it is not the case. On my computer the audio always returns in English language by default.

Is there something to modify in registry to get audio in French by default with DVDFab Player?

Comment

Have you set the default language in Media Player?
                Attached Files
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes, language is set to Français (France).

Comment

Working...
                  X