Disney Discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Discs

Fab Player has got to fix this Disney disc problem it has. It is batting 0 for Disney discs. As in, none of them work. Other studios are fine (for instance, Iron Man 1 and 2 play fine), but Disney discs are an absolute no-go.

We just received from Netflix the DVD Planes: Fire and Rescue. Power DVD 10 played the movie fine, but Fab Media Player just presented a black screen. The movie does have Disney Fast Play.

I started Fab Media player. I inserted the disc. It spun up, and Fab MP started playing it. I got a black screen. I right-clicked and selected Top Menu. I got the top menu. I then clicked on Play. I got - another black screen.

Fab MP simply will not play Disney DVD's! Please fix this!

Hi,

We will try and check it ASAP.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks! I look forward to being able to play Disney discs with Fab MP.

Comment

Pretty sure it's the Fast Play. The older ones (without it) seem to play fine.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X