X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Expendables 3

Hi,

I backed up "The Expendables 3" Full DVD Region 1

In ISO format to HD and tryed to play the ISO on VLC (it only went to menu) and on DVDfab Media Player 2.4.4.1(it

would not even open).

Has anyone had this problem?

hagd

apollo13

Not to hijack your thread, but I'm also having trouble playing this movie, the Blu-ray version.

I can "play" it, but I don't get any audio and it seems to be playing at about double speed.

I ripped it with DvdFab as a main movie iso.

Comment

Atmos

I just realized that E3 come with Dolby Atmos, could that be an issue?

Comment

I don't think VLC can play ATMOS, at least not the version that I have. The current (v2.4.4.1) DVDFab Player plays it fine for me but it takes some tens of seconds to display the menu, longer than normal. I am watching the Blu-ray unrated version now.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Expendables 3

Hi,

I tryed to play the ISO on DVDfab Media Player 2.4.4.1 again (it would not even open).
          after 1 min.

My DVD is not Blueray (But is Region 1)

ty
          hagd
          apollo13

Originally posted by signals View Post
          I don't think VLC can play ATMOS, at least not the version that I have. The current (v2.4.4.1) DVDFab Player plays it fine for me but it takes some tens of seconds to display the menu, longer than normal. I am watching the Blu-ray unrated version now.

Comment

Working...
          X