Some Audio (.FLAC) Files Not Playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Audio (.FLAC) Files Not Playing

Just bought and installed 2.5.0.1. Tested it on a few video files and a few DVDs - All fine. Then I tried to open a few .FLAC audio files - Some played, some didn't. ALL played fine on WinAMP and other .FLAC-enabled players

Any advice/help welcome. I run W7 Ultimate x64.

Thank you in anticipation.

How large are the files that will not play? Could you upload one of them for the developers?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Fab Player could not play the audio file which have cover pic.

Please check the file which could not be playable by the tool Mp3tag.

Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Fab Player could not play the audio file which have cover pic.
        I've just carried out some tests and can confirm that when the cover image is removed, the .flac audio file does indeed play
        I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
        I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Working...
        X