Always Zoomed In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always Zoomed In

I have not been able to use Fab MP since this release came out. This is due to the fact that every time I play a movie (all are DVD discs), it only displays the top left quarter of the screen. It is fine in windowed mode, but as soon as I make it full screen, it zooms in to the top left quarter of the screen. And there it stays. So, Fab MP is not usable for me.

I have tried reducing the Windows font size to normal, but that didn't make any difference.

Check in settings/video and set all to software. Mine does that if set any other way.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by fisch050 View Post
      I have not been able to use Fab MP since this release came out. This is due to the fact that every time I play a movie (all are DVD discs), it only displays the top left quarter of the screen. It is fine in windowed mode, but as soon as I make it full screen, it zooms in to the top left quarter of the screen. And there it stays. So, Fab MP is not usable for me.

I have tried reducing the Windows font size to normal, but that didn't make any difference.
      Just go to the edges of the screen and make it any size you like.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        Check in settings/video and set all to software. Mine does that if set any other way.
        Thanks. I will try this out. I did set it to hardware around the time this release came out. Some of the movies had some jittery lag in them, and I hoped to fix that by using the (much faster) hardware acceleration.

Comment

I'm having the same issue. Software mode is the only decoding option that works properly for me. CUDA gives me a black screen and DXVA is zoomed into the top corner of the screen. I have dual reference 980 GTX cards in SLI mode and am running Windows 8.1 x64 with the latest Nvidia drivers.

Comment

What version of Player are you using? I remember the "always zoomed" problem from an earlier version but have not noticed it in the current v2.5.0.3, please try it and let us know if it is any different. In DVDFab itself there is an issue with the "latest" nvidia driver, you might also try reverting to the 5286 version as outlined in post #4 of this thread: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=27426
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am running v2.5.0.3

Comment

Working...
              X