adding repeat one file or all files and/or randomly playing files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding repeat one file or all files and/or randomly playing files

I don't know if DVDFab Media Player 2 can repeat play one or all files and also randomly play files.

If it can, please show me. If it can't, it would be a nice feature. Thank you.

This can be done easily using the playlist controls in Fab Player. See the attached capture.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

why hush my mouth :P

Thank you Signals!!!!

-roo

Now one more or do I need to open another posting?

My divx plays just fine in VLC. In DVDFab Media Player, it is jerky, sound is ok, but play is jerky. Is there a place to adjust , oh crap, I forgot it's name.

Comment

You are welcome roo. I do not have any devices that require or support divx anymore, so I don't have any files handy for testing, but it should be good in Player.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DIVX playback

ok, I went back and tested divx playback (yes, I create my movies in divx as I have four dvd players that support that compression as well as my computer) and in the latest version of DVDFab MP2 the movies are jerky. I removed DVDFab MP2 from the latest version to ver 2.4.4.1 and play is still jerky. I play the same movies burned to a DVD disc and they play fine both on all dvd players and using VLC play fine.

I am thinking it has to do possible not loading enough of the movie into a cache? Not going to argue, for to be honest, I have no idea, except they play fine in vlc player whether on the hard drive or a DVD in my dvd players (2 Philips and 2 LGs). The HD is a 2TB green WD that runs at 5200 rpm. Never have a problem.

The movies seem to speed up with dropping frames, becoming jerky,

Ok, thank you. And I hope I am not beating this horse to death.

Comment

Hi roo, I am going to make some divx rips and test Fab Player 2 to see if I can duplicate what you are seeing.

Comment

I tried a couple and I see mini-freezes, not jerky but not real smooth. Other players playback smoothly.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X