Win 10 - Audio Sync Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win 10 - Audio Sync Issue

Since I have upgraded to Windows 10, the Audio is off on all types of video files I play. The audio works fine with the Microsoft Player... but it's the Microsoft Player

LOL makes you wonder! I have not seen any other reports here about it, but I will call this to the attention of the Service and QA Team staff.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've created DVD and Blu-ray disc back-ups using all (pre-release) versions of Windows 10... No problems here
      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

I haven't have any problems with DVD/Blu-Ray backups, it just playing back mkv, avi, mp4 files on on Fab Player.

Comment

last version since Windows 8.1 is buggy.
          audio / video desync and choppy.
          I have email several times the support with log and BD files.
          this software needs an update.

Comment

Working...
          X