Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something is not right

Hello DVDFab,

Like most who were eligible, I took advantage of the Media Player promotion and installed Media Player 2.
    I was told to install the pro version, and I did...Actually, I have both Free and Pro installed, having already installed the Free version when it was suggested that I go with Pro.

I find myself, months later, loading (for the first time) a back up DVD that I have, and Player tells me that my trial version has expired and now, I need to buy.

Can someone please sort this out for me?

EDIT: I have the latest v2.5.0.5(Win) version.
    Last edited by mdgboxx; 11-03-2015, 01:45 AM.

The Pro version features are enabled by the key you were sent, which must be read by the application. As I recall, you had one of the keys I sent out during the National Day holiday in China. Replacement keys were sent to everyone that got a key either way, so you should check the email (spam folder, etc.) for the replacement key. If your key is registered into Player correctly, you should be able to see the information as shown in the attached capture.

If you do not have a replacement key, send an email to service@dvdfab.cn and explain the situation.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      The Pro version features are enabled by the key you were sent, which must be read by the application. As I recall, you had one of the keys I sent out during the National Day holiday in China. Replacement keys were sent to everyone that got a key either way, so you should check the email (spam folder, etc.) for the replacement key. If your key is registered into Player correctly, you should be able to see the information as shown in the attached capture.

If you do not have a replacement key, send an email to service@dvdfab.cn and explain the situation.
      Please allow me to apologize for my mistake.

After contacting "service@dvdfab.cn", I was told, by someone I love dearly, that **something from DVDFab** had been sent to me, and to be sure that it doesn't get lost, it was forwarded to another folder for safe keeping and then was forgotten about.

I followed your suggestion and activated it, and it now works as it should.
      I can now read exactly what you have posted in your attachement.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that I may have caused.

Comment

No problem, hope you enjoy using Fab Player.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X