Configure shortcuts for remote control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Configure shortcuts for remote control

I am using a remote control with my htpc and would like to control the DVDFab Media Player with that. I know that there are currently shortcuts assigned to the functions of the player but I can use them only with my keyboard and not with the remote control as they are not compatible with the signals it sends. How can I configure the shortcuts and change them according to my needs?

Suggestion: I would like to see something like the keyboard.xml for Kodi/Xbmc that when present allows to assign keys to actions.

These are not currently user adjustable. This has been requested by others as well, perhaps a future update can support it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I second this wish. I'd like to use Media Player as fallback for PowerDVD but PowerDVD uses different shortcuts.
      So I'd really like to be able to configure the keys as in PowerDVD to use the same BT remote:

Play/Pause Space
      Fwd F
      Rev B
      Skip Fwd N
      Skip Rev P
      Sub U
      Audio H
      Up Up
      Down Down
      Left Left
      Right Right
      Enter Enter

Comment

Shortcut additions

Moved from my personal post:

I plan on using DVDFAB media player in a "Jukebox" HTPC environment, controlled by a IR remote. I have the program working with POWERDVD, but since Cinavia is not removed from all discs, it presents a problem.

I installed the "Free" version for testing, but found that the only way to navigate to the BD Top Menu and BD Popup Menu is through mouse control.
        I need a "Hot Key" for those functions to make it work.

My IR remote software converts all signals to KeyPresses. Looks like the Media Player (from the mouse menu popup) supports HotKeys for everything I need except Menu access.

If I have those, I'll become a "paying" member using the Pro version.

Comment

Working...
        X