File browsing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File browsing ?

so - I am curies how does this work if u want to do a media center.

and u want to file browser does it work well with remote control can i link folders to menu system ?

example - Cartoons - Westerns - Sci Fi

and then pick catgory and see all movies that i backup-ed in so placed files ?

example

1 - Sci Fi then see list of movies in there folders Starwars collection - starwars 1 starwars 2 starwars 3 ?

example like EMBY

problem with most of all the media software out there none of it support DVD menu play back.

so it be nice to get a player that support TS folder menu play back.

but also has way to list my library that i made that on my network with DVD Fab.

You can do this by using the Open File or Open Disc Folder selections. If you use Open File, you should open the VIDEO_TS.IFO file. Not sure if you want to do this using a remote, not sure how that would work. Set Fab Player to Menu mode before starting playback as shown in the capture attached. All this assumes that you have put the folders in the categories you want to find them in when browsing.

In the future, please use a common image format and use the Manage Attachments button to upload and attach the image to a post.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X