American Ultra BD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Ultra BD

Media Player refuses to play the Region A "American Ultra" BD.
    I've tried from the disc (with & without Passkey active) and the ripped disc in file structure form from the hard disc (also, tested both with and without Passkey active). In all cases, the program starts, seems to be loading ok, usually displays the bar indicating the menu is loading, but eventually results in the windows message saying it has stopped working.

Log attached . .
    Attached Files

Rich
    Please attach the Passkey log also if you can isolate the entry for this disc, thanks.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Passkey Log - American Ultra

Here's the log. I believe it has info for 2 BDs, but I did not want to chance stripping off something needed.
      This is a disc with a ton of phony playlists. Passkey grinds for a while, then identifies what it believes is the correct playlist (#593, as I recall). Passkey seems ok, as it opens the title and I can rip it. But Media Player fails when I try to watch the BD off the disc or off the hard rive.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Rich86; 12-02-2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I will refer your thread to the QA Team.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Update . .

I realized today that I had not updated to the most recent Passkey. I installed version 8253 over my 8252 and American Ultra plays fine in Media Player with passkey activated (from folders/files or drive mounted via the miniso) although I do not know if it selected the correct playlist. Sorry for not verifying my passkey version before posting earlier.

Comment

Working...
          X