Items in playlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Items in playlist

The playlist of an opened BD shows only MPLS-playlists with a run-time longer than 1 minute. But some MPLS-playlists, which one can choose from the BD-menu, have a shorter run-time. It is at least a little bit difficult to identifiy the MPLS, which one has choosen by the BD-menu. In the Fab player options I can see no way to adjust that behaviour. Is there a hidden option which one can adjust or is perhaps the masking of all MPLS-playlists with an run-time shorter than 1 minute hard-coded in the players software?

Thanks in advance for an answer!

I believe this is hard coded, I think to avoid having huge lists of what are usually unwanted segments of disclaimers, nag notices, etc. Perhaps they could put a box or slider in to vary the minimum play time or tell it to display all.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

In order to keep the displayed list short the current MPLS number could be added to the information box. At the moment that box shows the elapsed and the total running time plus the video and the audio format of the running MPLS. So everyone can watch the MPLS number and there is no confusion with a very long playlist.

Comment

Working...
      X