Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Acceleration

Hello,

In CUDA and DXVA mode for hardware acceleration and menu mode nothing work. Have black screen. but it work in simple mode (with no menu)

Why in menu mode CUDA & DXVA acceleration blu-ray playback don't work ?

is there a new version planned ?

I have an idea to suggest for the new version. One would have to choose a default audio track ( example: French ) and the embedded subtitles to be read automatically without having to select them.

and CUDA work in menu mode.

it would be great

thanks

Possibly a driver issue, are yours up-to-date?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes drivers is up to date. I have GTX 970 and drivers version 364.72

Comment

Hi tifo71,

Out of interest what make and model number of GPU do you have?
        I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
        I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Hi SeeMoreDigital,

My GPU is Nvidia GTX 970

Comment

I have duplicated this problem with a different driver and have reported it to the staff in Beijing. Sorry for the problem. Note as a temporary workaround that Player runs very well for most users set to all Software.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals. in Software acceleration it works yes.

Comment

In fact, when hardware accéleration is on CUDA or DXVA When blu-ray is started there is a black screen. Have only sound but no image.

in menu mode it work in software accéleration only. then the quality is not terrible. The better is in CUDA (hardware accéleration)

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Some variations of this or a similar problem are known and will be corrected in a major release in a few months or so. Please use the Software setting until it is released. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Yes i do this until the new release.

Comment

There is another problem. Now Blu-ray menu is in english. Then that i have selected Zone B and Language French.

Here capture :

How to put blu-ray menus in french?

thanks for your help

Comment

Hi tifo
                        Does the disc contain French menus? That is, if you play the original disc in a Region B France BD player, are the menus in French?

Comment

Hi Signals,

Yest the disc contain French menus. Yes with another blu-ray software the menus is in french.

This happens with all my blu-rays

Comment

I don't know why i have blu-ray menu in english. Normally the menus is in french directly.
                            you have found why ?

Language is selected in french. Blu-ray zone is in B. It's a bug of DVDFab Media player ?

thanks

Comment

Here capture of We'res the Millers movie with DVDFab Media Player and PowerDVD 16

Menu with DVDFab Media Player :

and with PowerDVD 16

as you can see, with PowerDVD have menu in french contrary to DVDFab Media player who put the menu in english.

This blu-ray is Region B

i think there is a problem with DVDFab Media Player 2

I hope that a new version will come out soon
                              Last edited by tifo71; 05-11-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X