Open mounted ISO does not work anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open mounted ISO does not work anymore

If you try to "Open Disc" an ISO that is mounted by Windows, Fab Player 3 instantly stops opening... and does nothing.

Always worked with previous versions.

I have similar issue too.
    v2.5.0.5 can play DVD iso file.
    But v3.0.0.0 can not play DVD iso file.

Comment

Working fine here see pic, make sure under settings that you have all file associations checked.
      CBR929
      Attached Files
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929
        Working fine here see pic
        That's not a mounted ISO, you have opened the ISO as file.

make sure under settings that you have all file associations checked.
        File Associations are irrelevant in this context, you can open any file, associated or not. And it still works with ISO files. But like said Fab Player 3 does not open mounted ISOs anymore.

Comment

I try with movie on iso and the movie work perfectely. No problem with win7 and win10 and i can said ... dvdfab and passkey on win 10 creat error but media pleyrs 3.0.0.0 work great with no error.

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007
            I try with movie on iso and the movie work perfectely. No problem with win7
            Windows 7 does not mount ISOs directly.

Comment

Originally posted by berlintegel View Post
              Windows 7 does not mount ISOs directly.
              I got win10 right now and he work perfectely.

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007
                I got win10 right now and he work perfectely.
                I just tested it with a _second_ PC under Windows 10, exactly the same error:

If you try to "Open Disc" an ISO that is mounted by Windows, DVDFab Player 3 instantly stops opening... and does nothing. I never had any such a problem with the previous versions.

Comment

I just tried mounting an iso with CyberLink and it not only would not play on Fabplayer 3 it broke it so that no iso or DVD folder would play. Required a clean uninstall/reinstall. Windows 10.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

If you try to "Open Disc" an ISO that is mounted by Windows, DVDFab Player 3 instantly stops opening... and does nothing. I never had any such a problem with the previous versions.
                    What I tell my windows 10 I can open iso files very well. You have created three topics with bugs yet no body encountered this problem for now ... A windows restoration might be a good solution?
                    Last edited by Electro007; 07-24-2016, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I did not reinstall Windows 10, just the Fabplayer. I reproduced the issue, I could not open a mounted iso. I can open unmounted iso files all day long and do.
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

tifo71 I have edited your post, watch the language, this is your only warning.
                        CBR929
                        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Fab Player does not open ISOs that way, just use Open File. Works every time. Do not mount the ISOs in anything, not necessary.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals
                            Fab Player does not open ISOs that way
                            Not anymore with v3, but it always did, hence the topic.

Comment

Hi,

I mount the DVD and Blu-ray ISO with DVDFab Virtual Drive and Fab Player plays well.

Did you mount the ISO with Windows itself?

Wilson
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 07-25-2016, 11:59 AM.
                              Please post your logs the default location is:
                              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X