trouble with media player pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble with media player pro

Translated and re posted here from the french international forum any one seen this problem before any answers will be translated back to OP.
    Problème dernière version DVDFab Media Player (Pro)

Today, 07:33 AM

Hello, Some time ago I installed the latest version (3.1.0.2) of DVDFab Media Player (I bought the pro version), which is my default player for all video files. Reports that there is no disk in my D: drive (dvd drive), and asks me to insert a disk, even if I double-click on a video file that is on my hard drive (.mp4 for example). How do I disable this check? I have seen nothing in the faq, etc ... nor in the options of the program ... I am under Win 7 Home Premium 64 bits. I thank you in advance.Cappal

In order for the 'double click play' to work correctly, the file must show the square orange arrow logo of DVDFab Media Player. You must check the box that says "Open common media files with this program" during installation. Also, if you have another player installed, they may contest for a file that you double click. The program should only ask for a disc if you click on the optical drive list below the Open Files box in the center of the screen when Player is opened. I can't reproduce this problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

OP'S reply:
      Today, 11:51 AM

Hello 3dman7.But that is the case, precisely. The settings of the player are in accordance with your explanations. But I noticed that now it does not anymore, it no longer asks for the disk, and I have not changed anything ... I keep you updated. .A big thank-you

Cappal

Comment

Working...
      X