Incorrect Aspect Ratio Using Screen Capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect Aspect Ratio Using Screen Capture

I just now got around to upgrading to the newest version (3.1.0.1) and noticed when taking a screen capture of a Blu-ray, it should be 1920x1080, which it was with the old version, but now it's outputting 1236x695. For now, I've reverted back to the 3.0.0.1 (I only use this player to get screen caps).

Edit: Thinking about it, I'm wondering if it's just taking a snap shot of the current window size rather than of the source file? Like I said, with the older version, at the same screen size, it would still output the correct 1920x1080.
    Last edited by JPV555; 08-27-2017, 02:40 AM.

Actually, v3.1.0.2 is the current version. It makes captures of what the player renders to the screen, so if you want 1920x1080, use the Full Screen button or hotkey (F11).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Actually, v3.1.0.2 is the current version. It makes captures of what the player renders to the screen, so if you want 1920x1080, use the Full Screen button or hotkey (F11).
      Ah, ok. Thanks.

Comment

Well, unfortunately my screen size only goes to 1600x900 (that's what the caps rendered when I tried in full screen). Guess I'll have to re-install the old version. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X