missing language: BD Live problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing language: BD Live problem?

I rented Bluray "The Counterfeiters" which according to Wiki & IMDB has German, Russian, English & Hebrew language support. Unaccountably, German & French were the only language options. When I selected BD Live I was informed the player did not support that feature. I do not know what BD Live is. I read where it can supply additional content. Is this the probem? Maybe the BD Live is necessary to get the missing language. Perhaps WIKI and IMDB are incorrect as they did not list french and french was actually one of the languages.
    Thanks for looking

BD live doesn't have other audios only other info. on the movie.Amazon U.S. list the audio as:
    • Format: AC-3, Blu-ray, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
    • Language: German
    • Subtitles: French, English, Spanish
    • Dubbed: French
    • Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
    • Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)

So unless you understand french or German turn on the english subtitles to watch this movie.
    Last edited by 3dman7; 09-02-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

I have the disc, it actually has the original German and dubbed French dialog audio. The Director's Commentary is in English. The English subs are forced.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X