msvcr120.dll missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

msvcr120.dll missing

App will not lauch because of this missing prompt. Just purchase life time last night, what needs to be done?

I contacted a developer who provided a special installer for you to try. Please download here and run it As Administrator and report the results in a new post. This is an alpha version, but all files should be present. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just a heads up, this alpha version is capable of displaying menus that were broken with 3.2.0.0 like Blade Runner and I bet other's that are almost identical like Sully and Kong Skull Island will work too. Nice work.

Comment

I had the same problem trying to update from version 3.1.0.2 to v.3.2.0.0 but with the special installer provided by signals all is OK now.Thank's a lot master SIGNALS.Ant

Comment

the special installer worked perfectly. Thank you for the prompt response! Excellant products!

Comment

Working...
          X