DVDfab Media Player with Intel Kabylake Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab Media Player with Intel Kabylake Support

Hello, very nice Player. Is it in the near future possible to support HDR with the Kabylake CPU?
    Because the player change the HDR signal to SDR.

PowerDVD for example run without problems with the Kabylake CPU.

Hi Marban, check your settings as shown. Also, there is an all-new Fab Player in the works that may improve this, watch for it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011PLAYERHDR.png Views:	1 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	345376

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Hi Marban, check your settings as shown. Also, there is an all-new Fab Player in the works that may improve this, watch for it.

Click image for larger version Name:	1-011PLAYERHDR.png Views:	1 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	345376
      This is for users with Pascal card right? Is the HDR output by DVDFab true HDR?

And what do you mean by "there is an all-new Fab Player in the works that may improve this"? What is the improvement?

Comment

thank you for answer. But it doesn't work.

HDR is on Win10 activated.

all of DXVA

So I do not use a graphics card.
        Last edited by Marban; 12-03-2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Yes, I can see it is forcing HDR->SDR. Please attach the internal log from \Documents\DVDFab Media Player\2017(mm)(dd)-player.log, the devs will check it. Sorry for the problem.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you

tested with 4k.mkv and Logan UHD.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

DVDFab Media Player does not support to playback in HDR with the Intel card yet. support NVIDIA for now.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

ok, i will wait. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X