Version 5 activation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 5 activation

How do you activate version 5 with version 2/3 promo key file? I have the Lifetime license for Media Player via your free give away promo a couple years ago. My version 3 shows never expire and activated:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	License.jpg Views:	1 Size:	29.3 KB ID:	346338
    Is the promo license still valid for version 5?? Please advise.

Checking this.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The free lifetime license giveaway is not valid on version 5 of the DVDFab Media Player.

Mona (DVDFab Staff) had this to say in another thread...

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hi All,

The giveaway license is not free to update to DVDFab Media Player 5.

If you do have a valid license for DVDFab Media Player under your account but get problem activating DVDFab Media Player 5, please send me a PM or contact our support team via email.

The price will rise after the official releases of DVDFab Media Player 5 (Ultra version), we would suggest that you get a license before the price adjustment.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

If this is truly the case, I'm wondering why Fab Media Player, unlike your other products then isn't really a lifetime license? I have a lifetime license for the DVDFab all-in-one, and was entitled to upgrade DVDFab from version 9 to 10 for all of the products that were included at the time of my purchase. Why then isn't the lifetime Media Player valid from v3 to v.5? How then is it a lifetime license?

Comment

Because it was a promotional license. It is still valid and not expired, you can continue using it, just not with the v500x Player.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oh well, so much for trying out Media Player 5, I guess . .

Comment

Working...
            X