Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to "Move DVDFab Player 5 to second monitor"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to "Move DVDFab Player 5 to second monitor"?

I am using a full blown PC with 2 Graphics Cards to use the player not a NUC with a single screen. When Player 5 is started it always ends up on the PC screen not my TV screen as it should.

Windows has build-in means to start and move APP's to a second screen but these don't work with Player 5:
    - Drag the APP to a second monitor, resize it and turn it off. Next start it should restart on the correct monitor.
    - Using Windows+Left/Right key combinations to move the App.
    This is very annoying as I want to start player 5 in TV-Mode always on the correct display. How do i get this working?

Do you mean it that it also refuses to start in TV mode?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can change the setup to TV Mode but that will start on my PC Screen not my TV. There is then no way (as it is fixed full screen) to move it to the TV screen.

Comment

Hi,

We will add a button that switch the display in TV Mode in the new version, thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Please update to the new version 5007, add a switch display icon for TV Mode, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X